[vox] shuttle mini pc's [was The Mystery of the Dying Laptop]

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 15:10:08 -0800

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 03:45:26AM -0800, David Margolis wrote:
> These companies are working pretty hard to break the stereotype that
> integrated means neccessarily sucky.

That's awesome.  As much as I love computers, MAN do I hate hardware.

I pine for the Atari 8-bit days where you bought a peripheral, you connected
it using the one-and-only standard SIO cable, and turned it all on.

'course, printers turned out to be an issue.  Every printer had different
magic codes.  But, I hate printers in general, too... no matter HOW easy
they are to plug in.

-bill!