[vox] [OT] On Bill Gates, philanthropist

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:09:05 -0800

wow, very dramatic.

i kind of wish they had some more information on TRIPS, and some
references to follow for those who care to learn more.

as usual, i'm sure the "truth" is somewhere in between this article and
the PR guys of the B&M gaes foundation...

this might shed a little more light on the situation:

   http://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/trips_e/trips_e.htm

pete