[vox] Wow! Latest trends for web server use....

Richard Crawford vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:57:17 -0800 (PST)

ME said:
> CHeck out the latest stats on web servers...
> http://news.netcraft.com/
> Looks like apache is now winning out at over 3 to 1 over MS IIS!
>
> Pretty nifty!
>
> In fact, according to the statistics, apache accounts for over 2 times
> as many web server as all other web servers combined!

And I thought Windows servers were supposed to be the end-all and be-all
of servers!  I would be really interesting to see how the numbers changed
after the release of Windows 2003 Server.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore