[vox] [fwd] Save your SCO invoice: Bay Area Software Professionals for Responsibility and Accountability]

Rod Roark vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:31:36 -0700

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 06:41 pm, Rod Roark wrote:
> Perhaps it would also help to complain to the SEC about
> SCO's management making false public statements for the
> purpose of inflating their stock price.  Last I heard, this
> was illegal.
>
> There's a handy form at:
>
>   http://www.sec.gov/complaint/cf942sec9570.htm

Here's yet another thought.  How about everyone who receives
an SCO invoice in the mail filing a complaint with the USPS
for mail fraud?

Maybe I should have become a lawyer instead of a computer
geek....

Offering preconfigured Linux computers and custom software.