[vox] NBLUG and September...

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hey LUGOD members. As you may (or may not) know, we are stealing Bill from
you. We hope you do not mind. Maybe we can force him to like us more...
;-)

Seriously, The NBLUG September General Meeting (takes place in Sebastapol
at the new O'Reilly and Asociates building) will have Bill K. Offering us
a presentation on the GIMP. I am sure some of you saw his presentation for
LUGOD or othe LUGs in the area, but if you want to come over to make sure
we do not keep Bill here in Sonoma County, you might want to make a drive
out with him in a caravan of some sort.

If the meeting ends early enough (well before 9:00pm) we often have dinner
ar Mary's Pizza in Sebastopol after the general meeting. Maybe we can hang
out or something?

Also, if you want to do a gpg key exchange, bring your gpg fingerprints,
key ID name and photo ID. Maybe we can do a key signing party. (Reply if
interrested in this, and I can try to ask our key signing party
coordinator to set things up.)

Information:
http://www.nblug.org/meetings.shtml

-ME