[vox] New virus?

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

That's what I figured but there's something weird about it.  From the
"returned" message, the message was originally sent from
3e6b9911.rev.stofanet.dk.  But I don't know anyone in Denmark (*.dk).

Do I have a friend in Denmark?  If anyone here is from Denmark and runs
Outlook Express and has one of my e-mail addresses in your bookmark, then
it was probably from you.  I demand an apology!!  hehe ^_^;

-Mark