[vox] Ah-nuld just lost my vote

Richard Crawford vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

Samuel Merritt said:

> The question is, did you get spammed by the Arnold campaign, or by
> someone looking to get people mad at the Arnold campaign?
>
> I mean, with over 150 candidates for CA governor, surely one of them is
> scummy enough to try something like that if they thought of it.
>
> No political views in this message; just a little food for thought.

It's a good point.  I double-checked the message, which actually consisted
of one huge image file which SquirrelMail kindly stripped for me.  It
turned out to be a link to a website selling Arnold For Governor T-shirts
and other such stuff.  I forwarded the offensive e-mail, with all headers,
to people at the website in question and to the Arnold campaign.  Not that
I expect that will do any good.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com
invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry