[vox] Bug Tracking Software?

Ken Bloom vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:33:23 -0700

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

On 2003.08.11 09:36, Richard Crawford wrote:
> I've been looking to replace our bug-tracking system in my office (a
> scribbled note on a Post-It, at best) with an on-line system that all
> of
> our team can access and update.  I've looked at Bugzilla, but it seems
> require MySql, PostGreSQL, or Sybase... and we've got Oracle.
>=20
> What other options are out there?  Anyone have any ideas?  The best
> solution of all, of course, would be a free one, easily installed and
> managed...
>=20

I like debbugs (from the user and developer perspective -- haven't=20
tried it from the debbugs administrator perspective) because you don't=20
need a login to report a bug and have bug information sent to you.=20
Debbugs is of course DFSG free.

--=20
My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu
--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3--