[vox] [OT] Pizza at Pete's house! :)

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:54:41 -0700

I'm here at Pete Salzman's house (hopefully his SSH client didn't just
collect my password ;) ) helping them move stuff into their moving truck
(as best I can; exhausted from LWE).

More help would always be appreciated, and as an incentive, they just ordered
some pizzas (due here noonish).

If you wanna help, head over to Arthur street.  Look for the big 'ol moving
truck on the west side of the street. :)

(Take Russell/5th, head over to the west side of 113, and turn right at
the first light.  Then go north a few blocks.)

-bill!
(heading out soon, but staying long enough for the pizza >;^) )