[vox] LinuxWorld Expo - Volunteers confirmed!!!

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:40:36 -0700

FYI, here's a rundown of the volunteer situation for LUGOD's LWE booth:

  Joe Arruda
    - Will help staff part of Thursday
    - Will be walking from his work, which is near Moscone
    - Will need to pick up Exhibitor's pass at the Expo

  Doug Barbieri
    - Staffing all four days
    - Carpooling to Dublin with Bill Kendrick
    - Staying at Mike Simon's in Dublin
    - BART'ing from Dublin to Moscone
    - Will have Exhibitor's pass

  Mark Breitung
    - Staffing Tuesday and Wednesday
    - Driving from Davis to San Francisco
    - Staying at Kevin Murakoshi's in Oakland on Tuesday night
    - BART'ing from Dublin to Moscone
    - Picking up Exhibitor's pass from Bill Kendrick in Davis tonight

  Ryan Castelluci
    - Staffing all four days
    - Currently at Kevin Murakoshi's in Oakland
    - BART'ing from Oakland to Moscone
    - Having Exhibitor's pass delivered via Dmitriy Ivanov tonight

  Stephen Helms
    - Staffing Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
    - Driving from Elk Grove to Oakland on Monday night
    - Staying at Kevin Murakoshi's in Oakland
    - BART'ing from Oakland to Moscone
    - Will get Exhibitor's pass from Kevin/etc. in Oakland

  Dmitriy Ivanov
    - Staffing Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
    - Going to his parents' in Dublin Sunday night
    - BART'ing from Dublin to Moscone
    - Picking up Exhibitor's pass from Bill Kendrick in Davis tonight

  Bill Kendrick
    - Staffing all four days
    - Driving from Davis to Dublin Monday morning
    - Has exhibitor's pass

  Mike Simons
    - Staffing all four days
    - Lives in Dublin
    - BART'ing from Dublin to Moscone
    - Will have Exhibitor's pass

And non-registered folks:

  Melissa Hardenbrook
    - No certain what day's she's helping
    - AmTrak'ing or carpooling with Emily Stumpf from Davis to Dublin
    - Staying at Mike Simons' in Dublin
    - BART'ing from Dublin to Moscone
    - Does not have an Exhibitor's Pass

  Kevin Murakoshi
    - Attending all four days for conference, but not volunteering (much?)
    - Currently at his parents' in Oakland
    - BART'ing from Oakland to Moscone

  Michael Wenk
    - Staffing on Wednsday
    - Driving from Sacramento (going back Wed. night)
    - Does not have an Exhibitor's Pass

I think I've got all that right. :)  Let me know if there are corrections.

A less detailed, but nicely-laid-out (if I do say so myself) chart of this
is online here:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/

-bill!
root@lugod.org