[vox] Spamassassin global blacklist....

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:19:24 -0700

i've been keeping a list of spamming domains that i've been gleaning
from spam sent to dirac.org and lugod.org.  combined, the list is ...
quite large.   ;)

a spamming domain is any domain that isn't something you can't blacklist
(like AOL and whatnot since we have AOL members on the vox lists) and
sends more than 2 spams in a month (or if i see it's chronic).

if you're interested, i can send you a copy of the list in either
postfix form (used on lugod.org) like this:

213.45.219         REJECT
213.46             REJECT
###213.47.228         REJECT   mar03
###213.53          REJECT   apr03
213.54.67          REJECT
213.58.16          REJECT
###213.60.148         REJECT   apr03
###213.76             REJECT   feb03
###213.93.92          REJECT   mar03
213.96             REJECT
213.97             REJECT

or in tcpd form (used on dirac.org), like this:

ALL: 213.45.219.
ALL: 213.46.
###ALL: 213.47.228.   mar03
###ALL: 213.53.   apr03
ALL: 213.54.67.
ALL: 213.58.16.
###ALL: 213.60.148.   apr03
###ALL: 213.76.   feb03
###ALL: 213.93.92.   mar03
ALL: 213.96.
ALL: 213.97.

all entries are commented out till they hit the max allowable spams.

pete

begin ME <dugan@passwall.com>