[vox] Needed: 80-pin to 68-pin SCSI adapter

Henry House vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:25:42 -0700

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

I need an adapter for an INTERNAL hard drive that has an 80-pin SCSI-3 wide
interface (it is combined data and power) to the regular pinout (68 pins I
believe) with separate power. Do any of you have one laying about that you
would like to trade, before I order one? I have a lot of items available to
trade.

While I'm at it: I am also seeking an ATX board that (1) supports the Via C3
CPU, (2) has DIMM slots, and (3) supports ECC. For trade or purchase.

--=20
Henry House
The attached file is a digital signature. See <http://romana.hajhouse.org/p=
gp>