[vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

Steven Peck vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:27:29 -0700

It is remotely do-able, but ugly as hell and time consuming. =20
I went through NetSol's process ONCE.

It was ugly.  The email addresses were tied to a defunct email address
(@aol.com) of a uncontacable former employee.  In the end, we had to =
fill out
the form and have the company president sign it and then fax it swearing =
we
weren't lying and were in fact the same company.  That was what I spent =
half
my time doing as a consultant for a few weeks.

So, my advise is to try and 'update' the contact information first.  =
When you
do that, they will actually let you do all the other changes.

-sp