[vox] Spamassassin, global blacklists?

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

<bragging about kewlness of SM and SA>
I switched over to store spamassassin user config settings in a SQL DB and
SquirrelMail addressbooks and Squirrelmail user prefs in SQL DB as well (3
different tables.) This works very well, and I just finished modifying a
SM plugin (php) that permits me to let each user control their own SQL
stored Spamassassin settings... This stuff rocks!
</bragging>

Anyway, I have a growing global blacklist_from for my domain's filtering
and wanted to know if any of you share global blacklists.

Have you used used the rcvd from blacklist? Opinions?

I must say that since I added web based SM config for languages and
locales that "foreign language" spam has decreased a bit. (Someone here
mentioned that they used it, and after I looked into it, I could see the
benefits. Thanks for the suggestion!)

Anyone have a global blacklist from they want to share.