[vox-tech] Email continuity in server OS transition (CentOS -> Ubuntu)

Dr. Larry Ozeran lozeran at clinicalinformatics.com
Sun Feb 4 12:16:24 PST 2024

Hi All,

Nice to see activity on the list. I have been searching for a reliable
way to migrate an end of life CentOS server to Ubuntu in a manner that
minimizes email disruption. There is a lot of general information
available, so I have been cobbling together a plan, but it would be
helpful if someone on the list has done this and either has a written
plan or can point to a link (or series of them) that is more specific to
this issue than I have found.

Thank you,

*Dr. Larry Ozeran*
President, Clinical Informatics, Inc.