[vox-tech] In need of assistance with partition ownership adjustment, please

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jan 2 16:03:24 PST 2023

Doug,

I don't think this is a matter of ownership, but rather encryption. Do
you recall when you setup the OS what encryption settings you picked for
this drive?
Does the drive in question contain any files you will miss? If not
reformatting and remounting it would probably be the easiest solution.

Thanks,
Alex