[vox-tech] Test/Upgrade

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:49:34 PST 2019

Rod,

Oh lord. It appears that the beginning-of-month "reminder that you're
on a listserv" emails all fell within that time period. Those emails
timed out, which generated an email to tell us that it's timed out,
which didn't get sent because *all* mail was timing out, all due to
clamav apparently silently failing.

Once clamav was brought back, it's started grinding through that
queue... yikes. It's currently chewing up a huge block of memory.

I am now entirely rethinking clamav's existence on the server. :/

Tim