[vox-tech] UC Davis vpn: issues with connecting

Matthieu Stigler mmstigler at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 28 09:55:21 PDT 2016

Hi

I am trying to use UC Davis vpn using openconnect, as nicely explained by
Bill on this post:
http://lists.lugod.org/pipermail/vox-tech/2016-June/017043.html
It used to work with:

sudo /usr/sbin/openconnect --juniper vpn.library.ucdavis.edu

But now I run into an error (see full message at the end):

Connected to HTTPS on vpn.library.ucdavis.edu
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Unexpected 400 result from server
Creating SSL connection failed

I am not sure what is going wrong now? Something wrong with my own
access rights? Or with their certificate?

Thanks a lot!!

Matthieu

Fullo message, after enterig username and password:
password:
POST https://vpn.library.ucdavis.edu/dana-na/auth/url_3/login.cgi
SSL negotiation with vpn.library.ucdavis.edu
Connected to HTTPS on vpn.library.ucdavis.edu
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 302 Moved
GET https://vpn.library.ucdavis.edu/dana-na/auth/url_3/welcome.cgi?p=user-confirm&id=state_ea190eabf88ce754934135f7c326a34e
GET https://vpn.library.ucdavis.edu/dana/home/index.cgi