[vox-tech] Sharing wi-fi in hotel with Chromecast

John Reed johnnycarlos at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:29:47 PDT 2016

I probably misunderstanding the problem. But, I don't think Chromecast and
the mobile device need to be on the same network anymore. For example, I
can see my neighbor's Chromecast and could have it play if I could see the
pin on the display. So, if you've got the Chromecast connected(because you
spoofed the MAC address and gotten a session), it should work.   If the
phone is getting blocked from Chromecast by AP isolation, then just turn
off the phone's Wifi and try again.