[vox-tech] ExoPC Tablet accelerometer rotation

T. Mark techmark at tutanota.de
Sun Jun 26 19:58:11 PDT 2016

Not commenting from a place of certain knowledge, but just as ideas--  Fedora
is of course Red Hat's bleeding-edge offering, though it's a bit confusing to
go from Debian-based to that world..  I'd say try Arch, which features a
really great level of support in the forums.  When I do searches for my
obscure distro, I often end up using info found on the Arch messageboard.
 (Was just noticing an article in Linux Voice which looked at all distros and
determined Arch the Most Recommended, actually.)  Another fully-developed one
to try is Mageia.
Warm regards,  Mark (now with changed email--  forgot to login @hush.com for
3 weeks so they demanded $48.something to let me at my email.  If y'all sent
anything, re-send here..)-- https://twitter.com/linuxusergroup/likes

24. Jun 2016 01:17 by darth.borehd at gmail.com: