[vox-tech] Risks of upgrading past CentOS 6 supported PHP 5.4?

Dr. Larry Ozeran lozeran at clinicalinformatics.com
Thu Jun 2 05:39:24 PDT 2016

Thanks Rick. Good information is always appreciated.

Since we are serving data that can change every few minutes, we can't
move to static pages. Since we are providing that data to users from
multiple originating sources, we pretty much have to be internet-facing.
We have put security procedures in place, but I know that security is
more an ongoing process than an endpoint and there is always more that
will need to be done. If there is a better way to meet the needs of
users other than MySQL+PHP, I am always open to new ideas.

Thanks,

Dr. Larry Ozeran
President, Clinical Informatics, Inc.
(530) 671-9244