[vox-tech] ExoPC Tablet accelerometer rotation

T. Mark techmark at tutanota.de
Mon Jul 11 16:03:31 PDT 2016

Apologies:  in my haste I mistyped about "Elementary OS"..  the Linux I was
thinking of, which is basically a rip-off of Puppy, is called "Simplicity
Linux".  Elementary.io looks intriguing as they've released it for both PC &
Mac (as if Mac fanboys would part with their precious OS X?) and it looks
visually polished, receiving positive reviews from MSM mags like Wired etc.
And for a minute there I was wondering if "Darth Borehd" was but a M$
operative (troll) giving me the business--  I'd noticed that he sent a reply
just to me & not the whole list, but I added back in the Davis & Sac UG
addresses to keep y'all abreast of it.  (& a quick search on the surname
turned up only a Wookieepedia entry..)

6. Jul 2016 09:52 by techmark at tutanota.de: