[vox-tech] some people can't send to list

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 22 00:00:50 PDT 2015

Quoting Alex Mandel (tech_dev at wildintellect.com):

> If you're seeing this on the list then I think it's fixed.

To make sure I'm clear:  I'm volunteering to look through the entire
zonefile and make polite suggestions (no obligation) as to anything
LUGOD might choose to improve.

I've done a lot of DNS profesionally for a long time, FWIW.

--
Cheers,             I'm ashamed at how often I use a thesaurus.  I mean bashful.
Rick Moen           Embarrassed!  Wait--humiliated.  Repentant.  Chagrined!  Sh*t!