[vox-tech] Systemd thoughts?

Mark's tech help markindavis at hush.com
Wed Feb 25 15:52:45 PST 2015

Sorry to have offended you.  And apologies if I "hijacked a thread"..  this mailservice is screwy and I was thinking I was starting a new one.  (Anybody have a decent freebie mail service they can name?  I'm damn near flat broke.)

Yeah it might be interesting, and I guess I came off pretty strong--  but I guess I've already read enough about it & listened to enough podcasts (I watch no television) to not like the idea of systemd.  I should just keep it positive and encourage myself or others to present the opposing view at a LUGoD talk.
-M

--
https://twitter.com/LinuxUserGroup

On 2/25/2015 at 8:15 AM, "Nick Schmalenberger" <nick at schmalenberger.us> wrote:

>On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 07:18:57AM +0800, Mark's tech help wrote:
>>
>> I was displeased to see that someone basically pushing systemd
CORRECTION:  disMAYed!