[vox-tech] Systemd thoughts?

Nick Schmalenberger nick at schmalenberger.us
Tue Feb 24 16:15:11 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 07:18:57AM +0800, Mark's tech help wrote:

> I was displeased to see that someone basically pushing systemd will give a LUGoD talk in May.  Freedom-loving types are trying to resist this.  Judging from this rather brief news report, will there possibly just one or zero major Linux distro's to stay away?  I understand that BSD has no intention to adopt such witchcraft, fortunately.

Wow man, nice job hijacking a thread to spout close minded
insults about an upcoming talk that is explicitly meant to show
why its not as bad as people say it is. Personally, I'm really
looking forward to hearing this talk and I don't usually make it
to LUGOD more than once a year.
Nick Schmalenberger