[vox-tech] Advice for dealing with adobe pdf forms etc on linux?

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Tue Aug 4 11:34:53 PDT 2015

I purchased the business edition of PDF Studio:

http://www.qoppa.com/

There's a version for Linux and one for Windows and Mac.

It's my default pdf program and I like it, but I have to admit that
Windows Foxit is better.  I've seen Foxit OCR material that PDF Studio
cannot.

The reason that I purchased a commercial program is that I plan to take
Windows off my computers when Windows 9 expires in 2019, and I'm
experimenting with using Linux in my business.  PDF Studio is one step
in that direction.

Bob