[vox-tech] what's up with debian?

Richard Harke paleopenguin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 01:11:18 PST 2014

that has the checksum for the i386 version, not amd64. i poked around and
found a directory
for amd64 that did have am md5sum file but it was for other files than the
one I downloaded. The directory contained five other amd64 iso's, all
different from the one I downloaded.
I have manged now to boot the usb stick but the install program can't find
the right
kernel modules even tho there is an initrd on the stick. I think it is only
looking at the hard
drives.

Richard