[vox-tech] what's up with debian?

Richard Harke paleopenguin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:13:19 PST 2014

its an iso. debian-7.7.0-amd64-netinst.iso  I didn't see a checksum for it
on the debian web site. I have downloaded several times and burned the dvd
more than once on different machines. all with same result.
Very near the beginning of the iso is the text "isolinux.bin missing or
corrupt"
Also the text "Operating system load error"

Richard