No subject

Tue Oct 15 23:52:07 PDT 2013

event driven notify whenever a block is updated on NFS server node.

Perhaps OCFS2 or glusterfs might be a better choice? But reading the
docs for OCFS2, I am not sure if it operates over the network, but
rather two client VMs mount the same partition. I remember when the
Oracle guys came to Lugod and said you could do it over ieee 1394. And,
iSCSI runs across the network correct? It's not NFS though.