[vox-tech] KDE on Debian

Richard Harke paleopenguin at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:48:54 PDT 2013

I have a machine with Debian lenny and that is just fine. When I got  new
laptop, I
installed Debian squeeze with KDE. It has always been a bit quirky which is
why the other machine has stayed at lenny. Recently my laptop has stopped
showing open
applications on the task bar. I haven't been able to find a configuration
to reverse this. In the proces of trying to fix this, I have upgraded to
wheezy but no change.

Does anyone know how to get my open applications back on the taskbar?

It would also be goog to stop the annoying iconifying of the whole
interface.

I have tried for documentation at KDE.org but I think the site is broken.

Richard Harke