[vox-tech] Build access point where user has to accept use policy before gaining access?

Richard Burkhart richard at khanfusion.net
Sun Jan 6 15:29:14 PST 2013

On 01/06/2013 02:32 PM, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I would like to build an access point with a page where the user has to
> accept the acceptable use policy before they have access. Any good
> HOWTOs or packages on this?
>
> brian
DD-WRT (linux based replacement firmware for routers) seems to be able
to do this.

I haven't played with it more than just flashing the firmware onto a
spare Linksys WRT54-GL.  However I found a description of what I think
you want at
http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/tutorials/article.php/3730746/Create-Your-Own-Hotspot-Using-DD-WRT.htm

Rb