[vox-tech] [SPAM?] Weird ppp dialup problem -- switch to DSL?

Thu May 31 07:19:09 PDT 2012

I haven't been modeming in the last several years, but your description is remarkably similar to the symptoms exhibited by ethernet hubs and wireless access points when they fail. I recommend replacement, and cable modem or DSL will have a longer effective life than another plain old telephone modem.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing