[vox-tech] Solaris CD

ALLO (Alfredo Lopez De Leon) ALLO at novozymes.com
Tue May 29 20:27:42 PDT 2012

AH! I forgot that little x86 detail, thanks, I am looking for a SPARC disc.
I have seen some iso's out there but looks like some are music and some other stuff ?? go figure.
Also, I have seen some Solaris 9 and I wonder if I can use one of those after all I need to boot up, run fsck and then get out of there.  ??  Anyway if you know of a trick to ID the correct iso I'll appreciate if you pass it my way.

Thanks again!

Alfredo