[vox-tech] [SPAM?] Cloning image to mulitple usb sticks at once

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue May 1 14:41:09 PDT 2012

That's actually what I was afraid would be the bottleneck. Guess I
better gather several machines together for this. How does the whole
mass network install stuff overcome this?

Do you think it matters if the source is on the hard drive or on a usb
stick?

Anecdotally, I have done 2 usb sticks at the same time using Ubuntu
startup disk creator, and it does take longer but not double the time.

Thanks,
Alex