[vox-tech] Bash completion mystery

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Fri Feb 24 14:54:13 PST 2012

   It looks like it. I figured there had to be a slightly better way, I've
just never been motivated to find one because I can usually get what I
want from the find and grep, and because I felt more in-control by using
the grep utility I've used a long time than having to learn a new
command, simple though it may be.