[vox-tech] Default directory permissions

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Tue Feb 14 09:38:50 PST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:05 PM, <timriley at appahost.com> wrote:

> [...]

All of the users are members of the group psacln and when they create files
or upload them via FTP, the files have the correct group assignment.
However, even after going through the steps you outlined above, new files
are not created with the proper permissions. When I FTP test.test with
Rita's account, the file has permissions -rw-r--r-- set. I need it to be
-rw-rw-r-- so that, say, Robin can edit or even overwrite test.test.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard at underpope.com) http://www.underpope.com