[vox-tech] Looking for a Win-95 system or disc

Tony Cratz cratz at hematite.com
Wed Mar 9 12:07:13 PST 2011

On 03/09/2011 11:56 AM, Ryan Northrup wrote:
> What program is it?  There may be other software now that can retrieve
> the data.

	First thanks to all who reply, I have not had contact with
	the person since I said I would ask to see if someone had
	a disc.

	The program contains all of Frank Lloyd Wright architectural
	drawing. And the person would like to export the drawing and
	import them into some new format. It seems the program
	is no longer being produce.

							Tony