[vox-tech] Netflix

jimbo evesautomotive at wavecable.com
Tue Mar 8 07:48:02 PST 2011

No that's what I am talking about.   This is a good thing.  You say that I
can tap into my network and view things like youtube and the like?

Seagate has something very similar:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148585&cm_re=streaming_tv-_-22-148-585-_-Product

This device does doesn't have a built in antenna like roku.  You can get the
external antenna but for 35 clams more.

This really helps, thank you.