[vox-tech] Netflix

Lance Geroso gero3977 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:04:02 PST 2011

sorry bud netflix DOES NOT work with Linux only systems natively yet.
I know, I have netflix, you can however use nextflix on most game
systems like the wii, apple devices like the iphone, in winblows via
virtual box, and of course in winblows running natively off your comp.
 You can also try wine with firefox, but I had some issues with that,
including system freezing, and I have a decent system too. Netflix
keeps saying they will eventually release something for Linux users,
but no one knows when. Good luck with netflix on Linux.