[vox-tech] (no subject)

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Mon Jun 13 18:40:19 PDT 2011

Dr. Scronek,

I suggest using Ubuntu on a stick. Boot with it. Copy your
data to an external drive. Run the "Install Ubuntu and wipe
it clean!" Start fresh.

Every consulting gig comes not only with potential for profit,
but also the risk of liability. We don't really know how bad
your system is, so I would say that anyone who agrees on a fixed
price may be in for more work that he initially bargained for, especially
considering that you are tired of fixing the problem and you may
have foobar'ed your system beyond wizard fixes.

brian