[vox-tech] I'm the guy with the infinite login problem

Bill Broadley bill at broadley.org
Thu Jun 2 01:09:34 PDT 2011

On 06/01/2011 03:27 PM, Dr. Denny Scronek wrote:
> 1. Thank you all for your helpoful emails.
>
> 2. I am a pc idiot and I'm too old to change. I use a pc, can't repair a
> pc to save my life.
>
> 3. My pc is a tool and I need it repaired, so
>
> 4. Who wants to make some $$ fixing my beast? How much do you charge?
> When can we get this done? I live close to Sac State.

Does it have a public IP address?  I.e. can I ssh to it?  If so I
suspect I or someone else could help you remotely.  I'd consider doing
so for free.

If not there are a few tricks for remote access assuming you have home
internet.

First thing though, can you hit control-alt-f1, login as yourself or root?