[vox-tech] HTML coding conundrum

Darth Borehd darth.borehd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:46:19 PDT 2011

I have a lot of club media files (pictures, videos, and sound) on a drive
running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.  I want to share these media files on the
Internet.  I figure the best way is to make a webpage with links that
correspond to the files, so clicking on a link downloads the file or plays
it in browser.

The problem is there are thousands of these little files.  I tried manually
creating links by copying and pasting, but it's taking me to long.

I tried webmagick, but I found it only works on picture files.  Otherwise,
it looks to be exactly what I want.

Any suggestions?