[vox-tech] Alternative to PHP Scripting

timriley at appahost.com timriley at appahost.com
Tue Jul 12 09:45:05 PDT 2011

Are you doing something like this?
<?

exec( "ls -1", $results );
for ( $i = 0; $i < count( $results ); $i++ ) :

     $sys_string = "winzip $results[ $i ] -o archive.zip";
     system( $sys_string );

     $sys_string = "rm $results[ $i ]";
     system( $sys_string );

endfor;

?>

I would doubt that this would spawn httpd child processes.