[vox-tech] failed to build a computer

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:37:11 PST 2011

I didn't use antistatic wrist strap but before the installation I touched
the metal to di-static myself. The components were not damaged, 'cause
eventually I found someone who had similar issues and offered a solution and
it worked, btw, I also tried the approaches he did before the successful
shot, here is the link:

http://comerford.cc/wordpress/fixing-gigabyte-ud3r/

Thanks!

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Nick Schmalenberger <nick at schmalenberger.us