[vox-tech] Apache: 2, Me: 0.

Peter Salzman p at dirac.org
Tue Feb 15 10:39:31 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM,  <timriley at appahost.com> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Tim,

Yeah; in my testing, packets are actually received at port 80 of the
right computer; Apache just refuses to respond to them.

Currently the IP address is assigned via DHCP, but on the router, I
reserved the IP addresses for all the main computers and network
devices (I assume the router assigns the IP based on the reported
MAC), so my interfaces file is pretty basic.

     auto lo
     iface lo inet loopback

The IP gets assigned at boot time -- I assume dhcp is run in the
startup scripts.

Pete