[vox-tech] Schematics for motherboard

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Dec 30 10:53:27 PST 2011

There's also a new shop in Davis that might be able to handle the task:
http://daviswiki.org/iFIX_ELECTRONICS?action=show&redirect=i+Fix+Electronics

Who knows they might sell you the part. Otherwise Metro electronics is
great but don't expect them to know anything about computers specifically.

Enjoy,
Alex