[vox-tech] clean up the program synergys and synergyc

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:20:45 PDT 2011

hai at aggression:~$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/synergyc
synergy-plus: /usr/bin/synergyc
hai at aggression:~$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/synergys
synergy-plus: /usr/bin/synergys
hai at aggression:~$ dpkg -r synergys
dpkg: requested operation requires superuser privilege
hai at aggression:~$ sudo dpkg -r synergys
[sudo] password for hai:
dpkg: warning: ignoring request to remove synergys which isn't installed.

Thanks,
Hai