[vox-tech] 50 Mb/s from wave broadband

Scott Miller scottlinux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:00:06 PDT 2011

In NC, Time Warner is launching 30 / 5 and 50 down residential plans.
Recent chatter on the lug there, for example:

( http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20110328/063088.html )

For kicks, I wrote my provider's customer support email to ask about
faster internet and looks like wow they are doing it. Good news for
any Wave customers on the list!

(Wave Broadband - aka Charter serves West Sac and Winters)

from	Customer Service <customerservice at wavebroadband.com>
sender-time	Sent at 15:28 (GMT-07:00). Current time there: 8:51 AM. ✆
date	Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 15:28
subject	RE: WaveBroadband.com Customer Service Request - Internet
Service - Sun Apr 10 13:18:15 2011
mailed-by	wavebroadband.com

We are working on launching a 50 Mbps speed in all of our areas.  Some
already have it.  We plan on having it to all of our areas by the end of
the year.

Thank you,
Wave Broadband