[vox-tech] Acer AL2216W (blank screen)

Thomas Johnston trjohnston at ucdavis.edu
Sat Sep 18 07:25:34 PDT 2010

So I following Richard's advice, I decided to replace the one
component I could easily do: I borrowed a VGA cable from a neighbor
and the monitor works! I was surprised. My old cable doesn't look
crimped or damaged in any way, but whatever... it's a cheap fix.
Actually, I sort of have mixed feelings about it. I had started to do
some monitor shopping online and I was thinking, Christmas isn't that
far away.... :)

Thanks to all,

Thomas