[vox-tech] home server

netuser netuser at ainet.com
Thu Sep 9 21:06:57 PDT 2010

yes, i know. It is possible to bring a hard drive, I understand issues. I
can absolutely bring a hard drive, concern is 64 bit OS, i believe you have
capability. If someone has 64 bit computer, and ability to connect my HD, we
are good. HD is clean, but should i install Vista to facilitate dual boot? I
now have a new computer, since last time i transported computer motherboard
cracked. I cannot afford to buy another. I am not in neighborhood, so
transport is scary. I can hotswap HD, so options are dependent on your
variables. Extreme thanks for your concern. I know, what a pain. My Hardware
I should be able to configure at home, but it is generic setup, that may
help. I do not have any special hardware setup, Ubuntu Desktop installed
easily from live CD. If you need any more info, let me know.